If you’re wondering how you’ll ever find time for the thousand things there are to do before you get to “…and they lived happily ever after…”, we want you to know that wherever you are with your wedding music planning, we’re here to help you create the wedding soundtrack (and the wedding) of your dreams.
Wedding music experts Gloria Sklerov & Barbara Rothstein have helped thousands of brides and grooms save precious time and avoid mistakes.
Take this opportunity to receive step-by-step guidance…FREE!
Part I – Everything You Need to Know
- First Things First – Getting Started
- What To Play & When To Play It : Take a musical tour through the ‘scenes ‘of a wedding – Learn the basics while you’re at it
- How to Avoid The 3 Biggest Wedding Music Mistakes: The ones no one ever tells you about
- All About Bands and DJs
Part II – Everything You Need to Do
- 3 Steps To The Wedding Soundtrack of your Dreams
- Browse Through Our Wedding Music Library: Wedding music & songs listed by category
- New Ideas – Candle Lighting
Don’t forget to check out our new iPod Wedding Guide for valuable planning tips and custom iPod packages!
By the way, once you’ve put together a great music program, you’re guaranteed to have a great wedding!
|HOW TO SET YOUR WEDDING TO MUSIC
The #1 Wedding Music Planning Guide
Everything you need to know
We wish you the best of wedding plans….and great fun and excitement along the way. If you need some help, or more information, please feel free to e mail or fax us your “wedding music questions” at firstname.lastname@example.org. Fax us at (818) 783-7687 or Call our toll free number (877) 600-1123 International calls, please use (818) 783-8485 (Sorry…this is not a toll free number)